Blog Archive

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Visit to the Dental Nurse

Last Monday we decided we'd take the children swimming to the pool that has the diving boards (we'd said to them quite a while ago that after Brandi came home we'd go there & we'd also take them ice skating). Anyway, thought I'd better phone to check there were no large group bookings or anything (since its a 50 minute drive to get there). Good thing I phoned as the pool was closed due to renovations. So Plan B was then put in action - we'll take the children ice skating. So I get on the computer to work out opening times, prices etc. Guess what - closed for renovations. Jared suggests maybe 10 pin bowling, so back to the internet, but for the price of bowling you'd think you'd get shares in the company!! It was going to be about $100 for us all for 2 games. We are quickly running out of things to do on a cold day in the city. We finally resorted to going to the library for some more books & getting out a dvd.
On the way into the city we have Brandi booked for her first dental appointment as I was wanting the dental nurse to check out some discolouration on her teeth. Talk about scream!! The dental nurse had a very brief look (during the screaming) and was able to let me know what to do about her back teeth. When we walk out of the room into the waiting room there was a girl waiting to go in - & who was probably wondering about what all the noise was about. I assured her that it wasn't as bad as it sounded!! (sorry, no photos from the dentists - I was a little bit occupied, and someone wasn't smiling!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment