Me & the children at Glenorchy ...
Grandad taking Brandi for a walk down the wharf ... not that Brandi will 'walk' - she'll lean, she'll skip, she'll trip over (or would if we weren't holding her hand!) ... Grandad decided having a swivel arm would be helpful when it comes to Brandi. Anywhere near water we need to have a good hold of her hand as she is quite happy to lean over and look at the water. On one of the days when Gran was with Brandi and they were on the wharf, Courtney asked me if Gran was a good swimmer as she was a bit worried that Brandi was going to lean over too far (or trip over) and take Gran into the water with her!! Don't worry, they did both manage to stay on dry ground.



Your pictures are beautiful pictures. I'd love to visit Australia and New Zealand someday. Your children are adorable!
ReplyDeletehanks so much for the lovely comment. I'll put some 'scenery' photos up for you soon ... yes, NZ is definitely worth a visit :)
ReplyDeleteHi Lynn - Lori from the yahoo group here. I was looking at your beautiful photos - what gorgeous country and kids but my message is really from our boys (home from the Philippines since 11/09) They saw Brandi's picture and said,"Oh Princess!" Thanks for keeping the blog going I enjoy your updates
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Lynne! You have a lovely family. How long did you wait from your ICAB approval until you got the referral for Brandi? We've been waiting for almost 11 months. Thanks! BTW, we visited NZ, including Christchurch, last April and loved it.
ReplyDeleteHi Lori. Thanks for your comments :) I enjoy looking at your blog about your boys too. I bet they keep you all on your toes!!
ReplyDeleteHi Nikki. How cool you've been to Christchurch - I'm pleased you enjoyed your visit to NZ last year. We got our ICAB 'preapproval' in Dec 2007-we just had to amend one of the things we'd sent, so got our final approval in Feb 08. Today is our 1st anniversary of when we received our referral for Brandi (so we only waited 13 months from final approval to referral - so much faster than we expected!!), and then it took another 6 months of waiting before we could travel. Everyones waiting times for a referral are so variable (we'd been told by our agency to expect around 24 months before a referral). God will have the right child for your family - its just a matter of waiting. I hope you hear something soon :)
ReplyDelete