One afternoon I went for a walk around the hotel grounds & came across a guy hacking away at a coconut. He offered me a drink, but I said he could drink the coconut milk & I'd just take the photos :)
The restaurant out the back of the hotel
The hotel grounds ....

Can you see the amazing fan tree? I don't actually know what they are called, but they just look like a giant fan.

Out the back to the restaurant there were a couple of roosters tied up on long pieces of string. We presumed they weren't for eating ... but maybe fighting? Early one morning I got up and sat outside for a while & there were roosters crowing everywhere around ... on average one every 3 seconds. Thankfully our hotel walls were pretty sound-proof!

Can you see the amazing fan tree? I don't actually know what they are called, but they just look like a giant fan.
Out the back to the restaurant there were a couple of roosters tied up on long pieces of string. We presumed they weren't for eating ... but maybe fighting? Early one morning I got up and sat outside for a while & there were roosters crowing everywhere around ... on average one every 3 seconds. Thankfully our hotel walls were pretty sound-proof!




No comments:
Post a Comment